People, I've actually been through so many pretty downside and good things in my life. Technically my life is normal, as always, LOUD Putra Haziq, a law student, studying in UIA so on so called. But then I've got few things I need to say. I cant really explain all the things actually, apparently ,by doing point forms on this post, it might help a bit.
1) I've got issues with my self. Where I can't focus actually. On so many things. Its the 3rd semester I'm having now in UIA, few of my close friends are already there in Gombak. Well, I miss them actually. So damn much. Fared, Huzir, Aiman, Shahir, Mira, Aisya, Arishah and few more, they are like one of the reason why am I still in UIA. As we can see, I failed my arabic, I repeated twice actually, and now this semester, I'm not having my arabic at all. Its because I want to concentrate more on my core subjects rather then pushing my self again into arabic.When I 1st checked my result in the short-semester last few months. My thought was this is it, its clear that I dont have future in UIA, I have to go seek somewhere else. The real place where I should be at the 1st place but then all of my friends forced me to stay. Ask me to push my self. I've actually come to a place where I gave up. YES, Putra Haziq once gave up in UIA. I wanted to quit. But then I actually listened to the people around me, my family, my cousins and my friends.So Alhamdullillah, I survived, well so far :/
2) In conjunction of the (Number 1), my mom decided in moving to America next year, so at that time I was like, yes ! It's the right time, but then, she told me that, she really want me to finish my study in UIA, finish what I started. Grad as a winner, not quit as a loser and so on so called( what mother would advice their sons lah). And I was so sad and down at that time. I told only few friends about this. As far as I'm concerned, only Belle and Izanee ( Both of them are my bestfriends in UIA, they are also taking law and started in level 5 , same as me). Both of them acted normal, saying its okay and all that(again what bestfriends would advice their bestfriends).So yes, I moved ahead, proceed and moved on with my life as a law student in UIA. The options for me were not very good at that time.Its either to continue the journey no matter how many times I have been lost or rather than ending the journey and restarting from the very beginning. So I choose to continue with DOUBTS.In the middle of that , I do get some consultations with Madam Maryam(my beloved lecturer, Adek(my bestcousin) and few friends in order to get my self back on tract or in other word I'd say NORMAL.
3) Life goes on, no love stories( as I wish to forbid that), studies doing fine, I am actually satisfied with my self in this semester because I'm doing quite fine in the mid-sem exams for all of the subjects.I'm still the president of the moot club and doing fine with my club and my awesome Syura Council.Working fine with my roomate cum the President of the MeLex , beloved brother Ferit Amir and as usual , throwing my extra-ordinary charms towards all my friends in UIA. LOL
4) Well in the middle of the (Number 3), the are obstacles of course. But I think its better if I not to mention all that because I want to live in past no more. The new of me is to accept and move on. I've been a very bad person before. Some of my old friends hate me, my ex-girlfriends hate me ( OF COURSE) and I've been inconsiderate to some people including my closed and bestfriends. Yeah, I feel bad, damn me for that. But then , I believe you people will forgive me one day and we could start things all over again, I hope so :)
5) Lots of my friends in level five are leaving me soon. Moving their journeys in Gombak, being a degree student not foundation student anymore, things started to touched me when last week, me and my bestfriend was talking before sleep, I told him that I actually regret for my carelessness towards my study, I should have performed well and go to Gombak with them. And I dont know why somehow, I cried, yes another revealed, I cried infront of my bestfriend and things started to get so damn emotional that night. But then , he managed to calm me and say few things what bestfriend would say. That is Izanee Asyraf, the one that could understand me the most actually, though we have few disputes in the making(im seriously sorry for everything dude), take a good care of yourself in Gombak.
6) Just now, I was talking with ferit and khairul ( another close friend) about my next semester. They promised me that things are going to be fine next sem, and they are willing to helo me with my arabic and all that, and I get touched by that. I just realized that, no matter how bad u feel about yourself, no matter how down you are, there are still people who are willing to give hope inside you, put their trust into you . Thanks people. All of you, I love you guys :')
IN THE FUTURE, I'M GOING TO BARE MY JOURNEY WITHOUT THE PEOPLE I LOVE THE MOST , THOUGH JUST FOR A WHILE, FOR ONLY A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME, BUT THEN STILL, THEY ARE SOME OF THE REASONS WHY I SHOULD GO ON.
Izanee Asyraf- I'm gonna miss you dude. Im so sorry for everything. I appreciate the effort of you making all the things right and pushing your self to bare with my stupid immatured attitudes. Take care of your self in Gombak and wait for me in AIKOL :')
Belle Rashid- Belle, I'll miss you the most, you are practically my other half in UIA, kau dah jadi bestfriend aku since 1st semester weh and how am i supposed to live here without you .Kau banyak tolong aku Belle, and aku banyak buat salah dengan kau. Kau pun please jgn lupe aku k, take care and jage diri kat AIKOL tu.Nanti slalu bawak aku jalan2 naik fairlady okay ;)
Muaz- roommate aku untuk 4 semesters berturut2. Nant bile kau pegi Gombak, dah xde org nak pinjam baju aku g class, gune laptop aku, pakai broadband aku. Thanks Muaz, please take care kat Gombak okay.
Afifi- Classmate/closefriend yang aku admire dari 1st sem, kau ckp aku idol kau kan ? nayy afifi, aku xlayak jadi idol kau. Kau pun dah banyak tolong aku afifi. Tunggu aku kat Gombak nanti though class kite xkan sama dah kat sana .
Wan- Wan, serious aku sayang hg weh. Hg antara org 1st aku kenai dekat Nilai dulu. And sorry kalau aku suka kacau hang semua tu, well, hg tau lah prangai aku mcm mana kan, xsah kalau x ajuk org.
Awe and KD- Aku xdapat spend time and kenal korg banyak before this, but sem ni, aku xkan penah regret kenal korg, korang lah antara insan2 yg tiap2 hari melayan perangai gile2 aku ni. Korg pun jaga diri kat gombak k.
Paan, Cik Din and Ali- Thanks for everything guys, assignment BLM kite xkan gempak kalau xde korg, sorry kalau aku pernah terkasar bahasa or buat korg bengang ke ape. Jaga diri okay.
Haziqah- Bangang blur kau mcm mane pun, aku mesti rindu kau jugak weh. Jage diri kat Gombak k ? Nanti bile aku masuk Gombak kite boleh cam-whoring lagi.
To the people yg dah dekat Gombak
Fared, Huzir, Aiman, Shahir- Aku rindu korang weh. Sumpah tak tipu, aku rase aku kurang gelak kat PJ ni sebab korang xde. Aku rindu time kite kat Nilai dulu. havoc mcm ape lagi, and aku happy sangat tengok korang bahagia and doing fine kat Gombak tu. Tunggu aku k kawan2 ? Xlama, kejap je lagi.
Aisya, Mira , Arishah, and Aimi- I miss you guys badly, seriously,Aisya, I have the most of you inside of me and we're gonna rock it again Aisya, tunggu k, love you Aisya. Mira , among all my friends, you are the hardest to get closed with, well you would know that, but then I'm glad that we're fine and can get along, just take care of your self okay ? and take care of Izanee, hoping the best of both of you, love you Mashuri ! Arishah, i never regret following Aisya and Mira to your open house last year, you rock flasher, i miss teasing you and you screaming back at me. ;') Aimi, I hope you're doing fine in Nilai. Good luck in going to Gombak as well okay ? See you there next year.
TO THE PEOPLE WHOM THEIR NAMES MIGHT NOT BE IN THE LIST, IM SO SORRY, I STILL CARE AND LOVE YOU GUYS, PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR FORGETTING YOU PEOPLE, THIS MIGHT BE BECAUSE OF MY TEARS POURING ON MY LAPTOP AND IM SO EMOTIONAL RIGHT NOW :')
PEOPLE, I PROMISE YOU GUYS THAT OUR FRIENDSHIP WILL HAVE NO ENDS. I'LL SEE YOU GUYS SOON AND THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS GOOD BYE, WE NEED NO FARE-WELLS OKAY ;)
Good things will come to those who wait, so why should I not to :')
p/s- pardon me for the broken english / grammatical errors, this is probably because its 4.29 am in the morning and Im not so stable right now.
I'D LIKE TO WISH YOU GUYS SALAM RAMADHAN AS WELL.